No matter the specifics around your project, sometimes you can’t help but hit some snags. But the good thing is, is that there’s often a solution! And when it comes to cutting chains and other metal products, we have the solution for you.
Of course, metal is no easy thing to cut through—especially something like steel. But at Cost Cutting Blades, we have the blade you need to get the job done right to satisfy your own clients.
Our Rescue And Demolition Blades
Currently, one of our available blades is ideal for cutting chains and other metal products. Behold, one of our finest, strongest blades available—our Rescue/Demolition Saw Blades! What makes these blades so strong, you ask? Nothing is too good for our clients, so these blades are made with the highest quality diamonds available. These diamonds allow the blade to cut more easily, twice as fast, and to last over a hundred times longer than other blades.
These blades also cut through more than just metal. It’s the perfect tool for cast iron, glass windshields, steel, stone, wood, and more! So, this blade isn’t just perfect for your small metalwork jobs, but also for a wide variety of projects. If you’re the kind of person looking to save money in the long run, you can do yourself a favor and purchase one of these blades. Its multipurpose applications mean you don’t have to buy an enormous variety of blades. What size does your company need? We currently have this blade in size 4″-9″ and 10″-16″. Only the best so you can give your clients the best.
Tools To Use To Cut A Chain and Other Metal
Remember how we said that these blades can cut more than just metal? They are usable in a variety of tools as well! These blades currently work with the following tools:
- Small and large angle grinders. These versatile tools can do a large array of tasks, such as grinding metal and cutting tile. Any size tool is perfect for cutting chains the way you need.
- Circular saws. These saws are most commonly used for cutting wood, but can also be used for other materials as well. And with our Rescue/Demolition Blades, you can swap out your blade in no time.
- High speed saw. These saws are not much different than circular saws. And just like circular saws, they are used for a wide variety of projects. Upgrade your work with a blade from Cost Cutting Blades.
- Low HP walk-behind saw. While these saws are mostly used for cutting up floors and concrete, they can do a number of other things too. Such as cutting up a chain or two. Use yours for a quick job, done easy.
- Table saw. These are used for jobs that require precision and mostly on wood. But with the right blade, who says you can’t use them for metal?
If you already own one of these saws, make it work even harder for you. When you’re using our Rescue/Demolition Blades there’s no need to shell out more money for more tools.
Cut Through Metal, Asphalt, and More With Cost Cutting Blades
You can’t get the job done right without the proper equipment. Especially without the piece that makes the magic happen—the blade! Now that you know what blades to use to cut through a metal chain, you can continue with your project, blade in hand. Just make sure to not cut yourself!
Do you have any questions for our team of professionals? We’re always happy to hear from you. Give us a call at (504) 581-8573 or send us a message online to get in touch. Let’s get the ball rolling on your projects.